The Hospitality Department features a variety of Diploma and Certificate programs that give students the skills necessary to gain a highly sought after qualification. The courses give our students the skills and knowledge that they will need to find a role in a diverse number of sectors such as tourism, food production, pastry and bakery and advance to senior positions in their chosen field.
At Cascade institute of Hospitality, you will find a program that combines academic challenge with a practical focus, including an option to spend at least three months out on industrial or field attachment which will enhance your prospects on graduating from your course.
- Diploma in Hospitality management
- Diploma in food and beverage sales and service management
- Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management
- Diploma in Customer Service
- Certificate in food production
- Certificate in front office operations
- Certificate in pastry and bakery
- Foreign languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Chinese
Examination bodies: KNEC, ICM, City and Guilds, ABMA, ABE