The department of Information Technology features a variety of Diploma and Certificate programs that give students the skills necessary to gain a highly sought after qualification. The courses give our students the skills and knowledge that they will need to find a role in a diverse number of sectors such as computing, information communication technology and proficiency in computer applications and advance to senior positions in their chosen field.
At Cascade institute of Hospitality, you will find a program that combines academic challenge with a practical focus, including an option to spend at least three months out on industrial or field attachment which will enhance your prospects on graduating from your course.
- Diploma in information communication technology
- Diploma in Computer Studies
- Certificate in information communication technology
- International Computer Driving License (ICDL)
- Certificate in Computer Applications
Examination bodies: KNEC, City and Guilds, ABMA, ABE